This document is best viewed on a Device with a screen that is at least 15" wide.
A. Personal identification information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
B. Non-personal identification information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
D. Advertising: This Site is affiliated with Amazon Associates plus others (see: Disclosures) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Amazon Associates plus the others will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about how Affiliate Networks collect and use data, click here: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/home.
NOTE: All Affiliate Networks use similar if not identical methods as Amazon.com to collect and/or use data.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click-stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
F. Office Overload Services collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
G. How we protect your information:
• We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
• Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
H. Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Our Site does not collect personally identifiable information or persistent identifiers from, deliver a personalized experience to, or otherwise track or monitor, persons reasonably identified as visiting our Site from the European Union.
I. How we use collected information: Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising: We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
K. Your acceptance of these terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.